We pride ourselves on being thought leaders and a go-to source for information on issues affecting the region. Some items you’ll find here include:
- Perspectives on important issues
- Guest blogs from industry experts
- Notifications about key political happenings
- Updates/recaps on our events
- Member achievements and spotlights
- Significant news and press announcements
Check back often or subscribe to our Newsletters for updates.
UPDATE: Reopening Guidance & Safety Plan Template
The Partnership hosted a webisode to review reopening guidelines and the safety business plan template.
By Cathy Aquino, Director, Government Sales | Independent Health
By Joseph Hanna: May Spotlight
UPDATE: New York State has cleared Western New York to reopen Phase One of our economy tomorrow, Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
New York State has released guidelines for both non-essential businesses in regions that are allowed to re-open tomorrow and essential businesses throughout the state that were previously permitted to remain open.