The premier professional development program for executives & business owners
Just as every team member benefits from ongoing growth, business owners and C-suite executives thrive when equipped with the right resources and skills to lead effectively. That's precisely where the Executive Exchange steps in.
BNP’s Executive Exchange stands as a beacon of peer-to-peer professional development. This unique program brings together a select group of influential leaders from the region, fostering an environment of shared insights and collective growth.
As a member of the Executive Exchange, you'll find yourself immersed in intimate group settings, expertly guided by seasoned facilitators. Through actionable insights and practical approaches, you'll cultivate solutions that directly impact your organization's success.
Conversations are held in utmost confidence. This safe haven encourages open discussions on even the most challenging topics and organizational dilemmas. Here, you'll find a supportive community of peers who understand the intricacies of executive leadership.
Secure your seat in the Executive Exchange now!
Here is what you receive as a member of the Executive Exchange
- Monthly meetings: Join a group of C-suite executives from the WNY region. Participate in 2-hour facilitated conversations that will help solve business challenges and provide cost effective and time-smart solutions that drive results.
- Experienced facilitators: BNP’s facilitators make the difference in peer-to-peer learning. Our facilitators are professionals with years of experience in business coaching, organizational development, and DEI.
- A free personal assessment: Gain valuable insights into your leadership style and strengthen your self-awareness as you discover how to leverage your strengths and overcome potential blind spots. Assessments are optional, but highly recommended if you have not had one yet!
- A ticket to HobNob: Immerse yourself in WNY’s premiere business networking event that brings together industry leaders, influencers, and innovators, providing unparalleled opportunities to forge meaningful connections.
- An exclusive event: Celebrate your achievements, network with fellow Exchange members, and engage in thought-provoking conversations with distinguished speakers.
- Reserved space at BNP’s new and exclusive LinkUp networking series: Enjoy access to LinkUp, allowing you to expand your professional network with ease. LinkUp brings together more than 80 WNY professionals each quarter and are hosted in WNY’s favorite venues!
Join today to elevate your executive excellence. Space is limited!
Some of the WNY companies that have participated in Executive Exchange
- Alliance Advisory Group
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Bellwether Advisors
- BestSelf Behavioral Health
- Blanc Global Dynamism LLC
- Child & Family Services
- Dyno Group, Inc.
- Eastman Machine Company
- Hamister Group
- National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- Seneca Gaming Corporation
- Trocaire College
- Watts Architecture and Engineering, P.C.
Titles of Executive Exchange participants
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Sales Officer
- Chief Developement Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President of Operations
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Facilities