Elevating Executive Excellence in Western New York
Find Your Inner Circle for Game-Changing Executive Insights
Why Executive Exchange? Leading a company comes with enormous responsibility and, often, a sense of isolation. The choices you make have far-reaching implications, and finding unbiased, experienced counsel can be challenging. That’s why we’ve created the Executive Exchange - a mastermind group tailored exclusively for C-Suite and senior executives. Here, you can explore strategies, solve problems, and grow both personally and professionally.
• Navigate Leadership Challenges: Get feedback on sensitive issues from people who have been in your shoes.
• Strategic Growth: Leverage the collective wisdom to make informed decisions that drive your business forward.
• Private Discussions: Engage in confidential dialogues that facilitate open, candid exchanges about the challenges unique to C-Suite leadership.
Secure Your Seat in Executive Exchange
Enrollment Ends December 15, 2023. Cohort Begins January 2024.
Here is what you receive as a member of the Executive Exchange
- Monthly Meetings: 10 sessions each year | Monthly 2-hour facilitated conversations that will help solve business challenges and provide cost effective and time-smart solutions that drive results.
- Experienced Facilitators: Our facilitators are professionals with years of experience in business & individual coaching, and organizational development.
- A Free Assessment: Gain valuable insights into your leadership style and strengthen your self-awareness as you discover how to leverage your strengths and overcome potential blind spots. Assessments are optional, but the cost is included.
- Networking Beyond Your Group: Exchange members receive a ticket to HobNob Buffalo’s Best Business Party and opportunities to connect with other Exchange members at two networking happy hours.
- An Exclusive End-Of-Year Event: This exclusive event will feature a key speaker and agenda focused on your personal and professional growth.
Join today to elevate your executive excellence. Space is limited!
Some of the WNY companies that have participated in Executive Exchange
- Alliance Advisory Group
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Bellwether Advisors
- BestSelf Behavioral Health
- Blanc Global Dynamism LLC
- Child & Family Services
- Dyno Group, Inc.
- Eastman Machine Company
- Hamister Group
- National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- Seneca Gaming Corporation
- Trocaire College
- Watts Architecture and Engineering, P.C.
Titles of Executive Exchange participants
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Sales Officer
- Chief Developement Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President of Operations
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Facilities