Elevate Your Leadership. Transform Your Career.
Discover a New Path to Professional Development
Why Leader Exchange? How can you improve your skills to lead with intention? This is not just another leadership development program. It’s a facilitated peer-to-peer learning network where you’ll share best practices with emerging leaders like yourself. Be on the fast track for the C-Suite with our structured curriculum designed for real-world application.
Past session topics included: Understanding Your Role as a Leader, Leveraging DiSC to Communicate More Effectively, How to Build Trust & Credibility, and Improving Your Emotional Intelligence Through Self-Awareness.
Kevin Nephew, President & CEO, Seneca Gaming Corporation, shares the strategic reasoning behind putting his employees through the Exchange Program.
- Navigate Managerial Challenges: Get feedback on sensitive issues from people who have been in your shoes.
- Strategic Growth: Leverage the collective wisdom to make informed decisions that drive your leadership efforts forward.
- Private Discussions: Engage in confidential dialogues that facilitate open, candid exchanges about the challenges you may be experiencing.
Secure Your Seat in Leader Exchange
Enrollment Ends December 15, 2023. Cohort Begins January 2024.
Here is what you receive as a member of the Leader Exchange
- Monthly Meetings: 10 sessions each year | Monthly 2-hour facilitated conversations that will help solve business challenges and provide cost effective and time-smart solutions that drive results.
- Experienced Facilitators: Our facilitators are professionals with years of experience in business & individual coaching, and organizational development.
- A Free Assessment: Gain valuable insights into your leadership style and strengthen your self-awareness as you discover how to leverage your strengths and overcome potential blind spots. Assessments are optional, but the cost is included.
- Networking Beyond Your Group: Exchange members receive a ticket to HobNob Buffalo’s Best Business Party and opportunities to connect with other Exchange members at two networking happy hours.
- An Exclusive End-Of-Year Event: This exclusive event will feature a key speaker and agenda focused on your personal and professional growth.
Discover a new path for professional development. Space is limited!
Some of the WNY companies that have participated in Leader Exchange
- Alden State Bank
- Astronics Corp.
- BestSelf Behavioral Health
- Child & Family Services
- Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C.
- Independent Health Corporation
- Litelab Corp.
- National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- Seneca Gaming Corporation
- Synergy IT Solutions
- Trocaire College
- Try-It Distributing Co.
- Verizon Media
Titles of Leader Exchange participants
- Associate Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Director, Accounts Payable
- District Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Operations Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Senior Manager
- Sr. Continuous Improvement Associate