BN360 Corporate Membership
The mission of BN360 is centered on the tenets of connecting, developing, and empowering. Going strong since 2008, this is the Buffalo Niagara region’s premier young professionals program.
Allow the BN360 program to be your company’s best resource to help your young professional employees get connected and develop within your organization. This workforce development initiative can serve as a recruitment and retention tool while empowering your staff.
Your Annual Corporate Membership Includes…
- BN360 membership for all young professionals employed at your organization (age 21 – 40)
- Exclusive free access to 15+ programming events throughout the 12-month programming
- A membership activation toolkit, including email templates, poster, and social media graphics
- Monthly e-newsletter and members-only e-blasts
- Positioning your organization as committed to Buffalo Niagara’s young professionals
- Automatic annual renewal of your membership
- The BN360 program is designed to help you develop your staff. For dollars per event, your company can serve every young professional on your team. Allow the power of the BN360 program to work for you!
- $250 for companies with 1 – 9 employees
- $500 for companies with 10 – 49 employees
- $750 for companies with 50 – 99 employees
- $999 for companies with 100+ employees
Invest in your employees today!
Contact Liz Benkovich - firstname.lastname@example.org | 716-541-1759 or your member services representative! Or, Click the button to complete the form.
The following companies are 2023-24 Corporate Members of BN360. If your company is listed below, you are entitled to a year’s worth of programming organized around our main tenets of Connecting, Developing and Empowering.
- Calspan Corporation
- Canisius College
- Clearview Social
- Daemen University
- Delaware North Companies
- Evergreen Health
- Five Star Bank
- Freed Maxick CPAs P.C.
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Hurwitz Fine P.C.
- Independent Health Corporation
- Ingram Micro, Inc.
- M&T Bank
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Northwest Bank
- Pegula Sports & Entertainment, LLC
- People Inc.
- Rich Products Corporation
- Say Yes Buffalo
- Seneca Gaming Corp.
- Serendipity Labs Buffalo
- Travelers Insurance
- Tronconi Segarra & Associates LLP
- University at Buffalo School of Management
- Visit Buffalo Niagara