BN360 Corporate Membership
The mission of BN360 is centered on the tenets of connecting, developing, and empowering. Going strong since 2008, this is the Buffalo Niagara region’s premier young professionals program.
Allow the BN360 program to be your company’s best resource to help your young professional employees get connected and develop within your organization. This workforce development initiative can serve as a recruitment and retention tool while empowering your staff.
Your Annual Corporate Membership Includes…
- BN360 membership for all young professionals employed at your organization (age 21 – 40)
- Exclusive free access to 15+ programming events throughout the 12-month programming
- A membership activation toolkit, including email templates, poster, and social media graphics
- Monthly e-newsletter and members-only e-blasts
- Positioning your organization as committed to Buffalo Niagara’s young professionals
- Automatic annual renewal of your membership
- The BN360 program is designed to help you develop your staff. For dollars per event, your company can serve every young professional on your team. Allow the power of the BN360 program to work for you!
- $250 for companies with 1 – 9 employees
- $500 for companies with 10 – 49 employees
- $750 for companies with 50 – 99 employees
- $999 for companies with 100+ employees
The following companies are corporate members of BN360. If your company is listed below, you are entitled to a year’s worth of programming organized around our main tenets of Connecting, Developing and Empowering.
- Alliance Advisory Group, Inc.
- Canisius College
- Clearview Social
- Daemen University
- Dale Carnegie of WNY
- Delaware North Companies
- Evergreen Health
- Five Star Bank
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Hurwitz Fine
- Independent Health Corporation
- Ingram Micro, Inc.
- M&T Bank
- Merchants Insurance Group
- Pegula Sports & Entertainment, LLC
- Say Yes Buffalo
- Seneca Gaming Corp.
- Serendipity Labs Buffalo - Seneca One
- Travelers Insurance
- Tronconi Segarra & Associates