The premier professional development program for high-level DEI practitioners in WNY
Amplify your impact as a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) catalyst with the BNP's professional development program – DEI Executive Exchange. Just as advocates of inclusivity continually seek growth, dedicated DEI practitioners like you flourish when equipped with the skills to drive meaningful change. That's where the DEI Executive Exchange takes center stage.
As a valued member, you'll immerse yourself in intimate group settings, guided by a seasoned facilitator who comprehends the nuances of your journey. Our facilitator not only empathizes with your unique challenges but also empowers you with strategies tailored to your DEI aspirations. Through actionable insights and hands-on approaches, you'll nurture solutions that directly contribute to a more inclusive organizational culture.
Within the DEI Executive Exchange, confidentiality and trust are paramount. This secure haven encourages open dialogues on even the most intricate topics and DEI-related dilemmas.
The DEI Executive Exchange is your platform for growth and a transformative path towards unmatched leadership in the realm of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Secure your seat in the DEI Executive Exchange now!
Here is what you receive as a member of the DEI Executive Exchange
- Monthly meetings: Join a group of leaders and senior executives from the WNY region. Participate in 2-hour facilitated conversations that will help solve business challenges and provide cost effective and time-smart solutions that drive results.
- Experienced facilitators: BNP’s facilitators make the difference in peer-to-peer learning. Our facilitators are professionals with years of experience in business coaching, organizational development, and DEI.
- A free personal assessment: Gain valuable insights into your leadership style and strengthen your self-awareness as you discover how to leverage your strengths and overcome potential blind spots. Assessments are optional, but highly recommended if you have not had one yet!
- A ticket to HobNob: Immerse yourself in WNY’s premiere business networking event that brings together industry leaders, influencers, and innovators, providing unparalleled opportunities to forge meaningful connections.
- An exclusive event: Celebrate your achievements, network with fellow Exchange members, and engage in thought-provoking conversations with distinguished speakers.
- Reserved space at BNP’s new and exclusive LinkUp networking series: Enjoy access to LinkUp, allowing you to expand your professional network with ease. LinkUp brings together professionals each quarter and are hosted in some WNY’s favorite venues!
Join today to elevate your executive excellence. Space is limited!
Some of the WNY companies that have participated in The Exchanges
- BestSelf Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Erie
- Niagara & SouthernTier
- Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, Inc.
- Calspan Corporation
- City of Buffalo
- Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
- Education Collaborative of WNY
- Hodgson Russ LLP
- Horizon Health Services
- Ingram Micro, Inc.
- LeChase Construction Services, LLC
- New View Alliance
- Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority
- Niagara University
- PCB Piezotronics, Inc. – An Amphenol Company
- People Inc.
- Seneca Gaming Corporation
- Try-It Distributing Co., Inc.
Titles of DEI Executive Exchange participants
- AVP Community Relations & DEI
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Diversity Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Inclusion and Community Initiatives
- Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer
- HR Business Partner
- Manager of Diversity & Development
- Senior Director of Human Resources
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Vice President for Academic Affairs