We pride ourselves on being thought leaders and a go-to source for information on issues affecting the region. Some items you’ll find here include:
- Perspectives on important issues
- Guest blogs from industry experts
- Notifications about key political happenings
- Updates/recaps on our events
- Member achievements and spotlights
- Significant news and press announcements
Check back often or subscribe to our Newsletters for updates.
Nearly every community in our state is negatively affected by brownfields, which create community health risks, spoil the environment, perpetuate unemployment and erode tax bases.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced (Feb. 24, 2014) the official launch of Phase II of the truck cargo pre-inspection pilot program the U.S. and Canada are conducting on their shared border.