9/24/21 Webisode: Navigating the New Federal Vaccine Mandate for Employers
July 13, 2021
WATCH: The Successful Employee Re-Entry Plan – How to Increase Engagement, Recruitment & Retention
About this Webinar:
Successfully assimilating a workforce back into the place of business takes careful planning.
Join Mark Hendrickson, V.P. HR, and Cindy Voelker, Associate CEO, from Spectrum Health and Human Services as they provide an overview of best practices for re-entry.
Viewers will learn:
- Practical ways to get a pulse on their workforce
- Actionable ideas to put plans in place to best understand their organization’s expectations and to meet and exceed them
- The latest data points from national surveys about what employees are thinking and saying about returning back to work
- The critical importance of employee wellness and how it affects productivity and retention
- How Spectrum Health has made necessary changes to recruit, retain and maintain engaged employees
Watch the Presentation Below
ECIDA Creates New MWBE Incentive
The Erie County Industrial Development Agency recently approved a new incentive for MWBE subcontractor utilization, known as the Economic Inclusion Program.
Staff Spotlight: Meet Kenya Hobbs
We are pleased to welcome our new Director, Community Engagement & Equity Initiatives, Kenya Hobbs as our latest Staff Spotlight.
COVID-19 Bulletin: Tax Credits Available for COVID-Related Costs
Small businesses can now apply for a new tax credit to help offset COVID-19 costs. The $250 million COVID-19 Capital Costs Tax Credit Program will cover up to 50% of eligible expenses, for a maximum benefit of $25,000.
Staff Spotlight: Meet Stephanie Wehrlin
We are pleased to introduce Stephanie Wehrlin, BNP’s Assistant Event and Program Manager as our latest Staff Spotlight.
Stephanie has a specific focus on our Young Professional division, BN360. She creates an engaging platform for young professionals in the Buffalo Niagara region to connect, collaborate, learn, and be empowered.
Learn a little bit more about Stephanie in this brief Q&A.