9/24/21 Webisode: Navigating the New Federal Vaccine Mandate for Employers
July 13, 2021
WATCH: The Successful Employee Re-Entry Plan – How to Increase Engagement, Recruitment & Retention
About this Webinar:
Successfully assimilating a workforce back into the place of business takes careful planning.
Viewers will learn:
- Practical ways to get a pulse on their workforce
- Actionable ideas to put plans in place to best understand their organization’s expectations and to meet and exceed them
- The latest data points from national surveys about what employees are thinking and saying about returning back to work
- The critical importance of employee wellness and how it affects productivity and retention
- How Spectrum Health has made necessary changes to recruit, retain and maintain engaged employees
Watch the Presentation Below
We are pleased to welcome Cassidy Wirth, Manager, Member Engagement, as our latest Staff Spotlight.
Get to know Cassidy in this brief Q&A!
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a seasoned executive, or a budding professional, networking plays a pivotal role in your career growth. At the BNP, we understand the significance of forging meaningful connections, which is why we’re excited to share the numerous benefits of networking with our members.
In preparation for the 2023 elections, the BNP hosted an Erie County Executive Candidate Forum. Both candidates for Erie County’s highest office – incumbent Mark Poloncarz and challenger Chrissy Casilio – were given 45 minutes to address BNP members in a guided discussion.
After years of relentless advocacy to bolster Upstate NY’s innovation and manufacturing industries, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer and U.S. Congressman Brian Higgins announced the Buffalo-Rochester-Syracuse region have joined forces with a proposal to become a federally-designated Tech Hub in the first-of-its-kind nationwide competition created in his CHIPS & Science Bill.