9/24/21 Webisode: Navigating the New Federal Vaccine Mandate for Employers
July 13, 2021
WATCH: The Successful Employee Re-Entry Plan – How to Increase Engagement, Recruitment & Retention
About this Webinar:
Successfully assimilating a workforce back into the place of business takes careful planning.
Viewers will learn:
- Practical ways to get a pulse on their workforce
- Actionable ideas to put plans in place to best understand their organization’s expectations and to meet and exceed them
- The latest data points from national surveys about what employees are thinking and saying about returning back to work
- The critical importance of employee wellness and how it affects productivity and retention
- How Spectrum Health has made necessary changes to recruit, retain and maintain engaged employees
Watch the Presentation Below
Small businesses can now apply for a new tax credit to help offset COVID-19 costs. The $250 million COVID-19 Capital Costs Tax Credit Program will cover up to 50% of eligible expenses, for a maximum benefit of $25,000.
We are pleased to introduce Stephanie Wehrlin, BNP’s Assistant Event and Program Manager as our latest Staff Spotlight.
Stephanie has a specific focus on our Young Professional division, BN360. She creates an engaging platform for young professionals in the Buffalo Niagara region to connect, collaborate, learn, and be empowered.
Learn a little bit more about Stephanie in this brief Q&A.
The federal CHIPS and Science Act of 2022, known as CHIPS+, was signed into law by President Biden on August 9, 2022. This new legislation directs $52 billion toward renewing the heavily outsourced U.S. semiconductor manufacturing sector and reinvigorating U.S. chip research and development activities.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (The Buffalo News) —Dottie Gallagher, president of the Buffalo Niagara Partnership, said fears of random testing and possible quarantines in Ontario all worked to discourage significant aspects of the region’s integrated economy. She called the move “quite frankly, long overdue,” especially for those travelers discouraged to even try navigating requirements like ArriveCan.