9/24/21 Webisode: Navigating the New Federal Vaccine Mandate for Employers
July 13, 2021
WATCH: The Successful Employee Re-Entry Plan – How to Increase Engagement, Recruitment & Retention
About this Webinar:
Successfully assimilating a workforce back into the place of business takes careful planning.
Viewers will learn:
- Practical ways to get a pulse on their workforce
- Actionable ideas to put plans in place to best understand their organization’s expectations and to meet and exceed them
- The latest data points from national surveys about what employees are thinking and saying about returning back to work
- The critical importance of employee wellness and how it affects productivity and retention
- How Spectrum Health has made necessary changes to recruit, retain and maintain engaged employees
Watch the Presentation Below
The Buffalo Niagara Partnership knows that hiring is the most common pain point amongst all employers right now, and will be for the foreseeable future. We created the Employ Buffalo Niagara Career Pathways Program to help regional companies attract and retain talent in this challenging job market.
Worldwide, companies throughout every business sector are dealing with significant supply chain challenges. The Buffalo Niagara region is certainly no exception. Increased costs, labor shortages, logistical breakdowns, and a host of other issues are impacting all aspects of the economy from manufacturer to customer.
Last night, New York voters selected party nominees for Governor, Lt. Governor, and Erie County Clerk.
Primaries for U.S. House and State Senate seats will be held on August 23. No Assembly candidates in Erie or Niagara counties faced primaries.
In the next few months, prepare to receive a much higher bill for unemployment insurance (UI). The BNP spent over a year warning state leaders that this was coming. The state failed to act, and now, the chickens are coming home to roost.