9/24/21 Webisode: Navigating the New Federal Vaccine Mandate for Employers
July 13, 2021
WATCH: The Successful Employee Re-Entry Plan – How to Increase Engagement, Recruitment & Retention
About this Webinar:
Successfully assimilating a workforce back into the place of business takes careful planning.
Viewers will learn:
- Practical ways to get a pulse on their workforce
- Actionable ideas to put plans in place to best understand their organization’s expectations and to meet and exceed them
- The latest data points from national surveys about what employees are thinking and saying about returning back to work
- The critical importance of employee wellness and how it affects productivity and retention
- How Spectrum Health has made necessary changes to recruit, retain and maintain engaged employees
Watch the Presentation Below
We are pleased to welcome our new Director, Community Engagement & Equity Initiatives, Kenya Hobbs as our latest Staff Spotlight.
Small businesses can now apply for a new tax credit to help offset COVID-19 costs. The $250 million COVID-19 Capital Costs Tax Credit Program will cover up to 50% of eligible expenses, for a maximum benefit of $25,000.
We are pleased to introduce Stephanie Wehrlin, BNP’s Assistant Event and Program Manager as our latest Staff Spotlight.
Stephanie has a specific focus on our Young Professional division, BN360. She creates an engaging platform for young professionals in the Buffalo Niagara region to connect, collaborate, learn, and be empowered.
Learn a little bit more about Stephanie in this brief Q&A.
The federal CHIPS and Science Act of 2022, known as CHIPS+, was signed into law by President Biden on August 9, 2022. This new legislation directs $52 billion toward renewing the heavily outsourced U.S. semiconductor manufacturing sector and reinvigorating U.S. chip research and development activities.