Erie County recently announced a program designed to assist small businesses that may have lost revenue during the COVID pandemic, helping them with exterior façade upgrades and improvements that will in turn attract new customers, business and revenue. The program will grant eligible small businesses in Erie County up to $40,000 to renovate their storefronts to increase foot traffic into their stores.
Learn more about the program and application process:
- Must own or lease space at a physical location zoned/ licensed for business operations within Erie County
- Must be a for-profit business
- Earned less than $5 Million in Annual Gross Income for 2019 and 2020
- Have 75 or fewer employees as of 3/17/2020
- Exterior building façade improvements
- Permanent outdoor fixtures
- ADA and building code compliance activities
- Special Consideration for
- Minority/ Women/ Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses
- Applicants from the same commercial business district
Questions regarding the Erie County Storefront Revitalization Program can be sent via email to email@example.com.