Erie County to Assist Storefront Renovations
May 9, 2022
Erie County recently announced a program designed to assist small businesses that may have lost revenue during the COVID pandemic, helping them with exterior façade upgrades and improvements that will in turn attract new customers, business, and revenue. The program will grant eligible small businesses in Erie County up to $40,000 to renovate their storefronts to increase foot traffic into their stores.
Learn more about the program and application process:
- Must own or lease space at a physical location zoned/ licensed for business operations within Erie County
- Must be a for-profit business
- Earned less than $5 Million in Annual Gross Income for 2019 and 2020
- Have 75 or fewer employees as of 3/17/2020
- Exterior building façade improvements
- Permanent outdoor fixtures
- ADA and building code compliance activities
- Special Consideration for
- Minority/ Women/ Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses
- Applicants from the same commercial business district
Questions regarding the Erie County Storefront Revitalization Program can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harris Beach is proud to represent employers throughout the region and state with their present-day workforce challenges. Over the past year, several new regulations and laws have emerged, and Harris Beach has used its extensive experience to help employers navigate new landscapes.
Over 100 attendees came together at the January 25th Development & Construction Industry Leaders Forum, kicking off the 2024 ILF schedule, to discuss the importance of making construction tech a priority in Western New York.
Buffalo Niagara Partnership is launching the second year of the Industry Leaders Forum (ILF) building off of a successful inaugural 2023 program. As always, ILF’s goal is to provide a space for BNP members to strategize for the future success of their business, industry, and the overall economic vitality of Western New York.
The BNP hosted its first Economic Development Summit on December 7 as the culmination of the 2023 Industry Leaders Forum (ILF) schedule. An impressive group of Western New York business leaders came together to discuss the current status of the economy as we collectively strategize for 2024.