The manufacturing industry has strong roots in Western New York. Today, local manufacturers face new challenges as the industry continues to grow. The Partnership helps companies navigate the business environment while addressing their advocacy and workforce development needs.
The Manufacturing Council is a large and influential cross-section of private sector leaders in the production and fabrication industries dedicated to promoting the growth and expansion of manufacturing throughout the region.
Our mission includes:
- Develop and grow Buffalo Niagara’s manufacturing industry
- Highlight and address the primary challenges manufacturers face
- Raise awareness of the importance of the manufacturing section to the region’s economy
- Help manufacturers meet their current and future workforce development needs
"The Manufacturing Council helps me connect with the various resources available to manufacturers in Western New York. As a business owner, I don’t have the time to pursue each relevant advocacy item or call individual workforce organizations; the Partnership does that on behalf of local manufacturers. Our group is the “quarterback” of the local manufacturing landscape, and works to address the needs of the industry leaders here in Buffalo Niagara."
President Tapecon Inc.
"As a Western New York native, I am proud to help grow the manufacturing industry through the Partnership. The Council allows me to work with my peers to impact the industries and people that make our region great. We are focused on continuing the tradition of strong manufacturing in Buffalo Niagara, and helping companies to grow and innovate for years to come."
Facilities Manager DuPont
Download the Directory of Available Tax Credits for Western New York Manufacturers
Members, please log in to the Member Portal to view this document.
- Bank on Buffalo
- The Bonadio Group
- Cascades Container Board Packaging
- Cobey, Inc.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Northern New England, Inc.
- Curbell Inc.
- Diversified Labor Solutions
- Eastman Machine Company
- Ebenezer Railcar Services
- Evonik Active Oxygens
- General Motors Tonawanda Engine Plant
- Great Lakes Pressed Steel Corp.
- Harmac Medical Products
- Harris Beach
- International Paper
- LeChase Construction Services, LLC
- Linde, Inc.
- Maclean Curtis, LLC
- Monofrax LLX
- Moog Inc.
- National Grid
- New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc
- Niacet Corporation
- NOCO Energy Corp.
- PCB Piezotronics, Inc. MTS Systems Corporation
- Power Drives, Inc.
- Quadrant Biosciences
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Rigidized Metals Corp.
- Safetec of America
- Seal & Design Inc.
- Sealing Devices Inc.
- Servotronics, Inc.
- Sherex Fastening Solutions, LLC
- Sonwil Distribution Center, Inc
- SoPark Corporation
- STI-CO Industries, Inc.
- Straight-Forward Consulting, LLC
- Tapecon Inc.
- Taylor Devices, Inc.
- Tectran Manufacturing Inc.
- U.A.W. Local 897
- United Materials, LLC
- Upstate Niagara Cooperative, Inc.
- WSF Industries, Inc.
- Zehnder Rittling
From the Blog
The Buffalo Niagara Partnership continues to expand our Employ Buffalo Niagara Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) program, connecting hiring employers to regional job seekers. The Talent Pipeline Management program is a 1-2 year workshop that brings companies with similar job needs together, sharing their common talent pain-points, communicating new industry expectations and addressing
Buffalo Niagara continues to welcome refugees from around the world. Many of our newest neighbors come to WNY with skills and experience and are prepared to become a valuable part of your workforce.
Without fanfare, the New York State Department of Labor updated its website to announce the relaxation of some NY HERO Act provisions. Employers can now forego enforcing their workplace safety plans.
Governor Kathy Hochul has issued an Executive Order extending New York’s state of emergency declaration for COVID-19. The state of emergency was scheduled to expire today, but Hochul extended the declaration through April 15.