We pride ourselves on being thought leaders and a go-to source for information on issues affecting the region. Some items you’ll find here include:
- Perspectives on important issues
- Guest blogs from industry experts
- Notifications about key political happenings
- Updates/recaps on our events
- Member achievements and spotlights
- Significant news and press announcements
Check back often or subscribe to our Newsletters for updates.
In 2013, the Buffalo Niagara Partnership for the first time had staff dedicated to CanAm. In March, the Partnership hired Bryan Roth, formerly the Political, Economic & Public Affairs Officer at the Canadian Consulate, as its Business Development Manager for CanAm. Another first for the Council was the naming of its first Chairperson, Joanne Campagna, Senior Vice President of Global Commercial Banking at Bank of America.
Governor Cuomo’s Executive Budget is the official start of the Albany season. Here’s our take on the details. This blog will be a great resource for members now and in the the future.