Manufacturing Council Hosts: Overcoming Supply Chain Issues
July 14, 2022
Worldwide, companies throughout every business sector are dealing with significant supply chain challenges. The Buffalo Niagara region is certainly no exception. Increased costs, labor shortages, logistical breakdowns, and a host of other issues are impacting all aspects of the economy from manufacturer to customer. While no one has a crystal ball for the future, all businesses must be both strategic and creative, as we anticipate manufacturing and supplier delays.
On Thursday, July 14, the Buffalo Niagara Partnership Manufacturing Council convened for a virtual Q3 Meeting on the current supply chain and operations challenges that the Buffalo Niagara business community faces in rapidly changing markets.
The Manufacturing Council was fortunate to welcome the following panel for an insightful conversation on supply chain challenges and potential solutions for the Buffalo Niagara community:
Dr. Nallan Suresh,
University at Buffalo
Speed Global Services
Supply Chain Optimizers
Watch the event to learn:
- The biggest current challenges our region is facing with supply chains
- How you can always be prepared to navigate continuous change in supply chains
- The steps you can take to develop a long-term enterprise strategy
- Ways the BNP is advocating for the Buffalo Niagara Manufacturing Community
- Ways the BNP can assist your company with talent attraction and retention
Thank you to our Manufacturing Council Sponsors
The Manufacturing Council hosted a virtual meeting for all local employers, especially in the manufacturing sector, who are concerned about facility safety standards and employee safety in an ever changing business and regulatory climate.