We work every day to enable Buffalo Niagara to become one of the nation’s most vibrant, relevant and attractive economic regions. Our mission is to connect and mobilize employers and advocate for businesses to create economic growth and opportunity in Buffalo Niagara.
For a guaranteed review of your application, please apply via Indeed.com.
Search Buffalo Niagara Partnership, Member Services Coordinator
Member Services Coordinator
Part-time, permanent position
Who is the Buffalo Niagara Partnership?
The Buffalo Niagara Partnership is the area’s regional chamber of commerce and privately- funded economic development organization. Partnership members employ more than a quarter of a million people in the Buffalo Niagara region. By mobilizing members and strategic partners around common goals, the Partnership grows private investment and jobs in Buffalo Niagara through advocacy, business development and convening (please visit thepartnership.org) .
- Reports to the V.P. Member Engagement & Development
- Assists and supports Member Services Managers and the V.P.
- Works to create efficiencies in the retention and sales processes regarding membership dues, sponsorship and programs
- Helps to cultivate new leads for membership, sponsorship, programs and attendance of events
- All work is related to increasing retention and engagement of member companies and driving new revenue opportunities.
A Week in the Life of the Member Services Coordinator:
- Will work with a member list of the Buffalo Niagara Partnership, assisting member services managers. This work entails:o Communicating via email, phone calls
o Increasing awareness of events, programs, opportunities
o Documenting all communication in the CRM
o Ensuring accounts are current with membership dues and non-dues
- Coordination of virtual new member orientations monthly or bi-monthly (via virtual/Zoom or future in person meetings)
- Cultivation of leads for membership, leadership development programs, sponsorship and attendance from a variety of sources
- Presentation preparation
- Maintaining and overseeing the sponsorship tracker
- Assisting in the sourcing of key contacts for members and leads in the CRM
- Assisting in maintaining CRM records
- Helping maximize the usage of sales navigator – LinkedIn (role changes, social media posting follow- up)
- Review of sales dashboards and reports; Using query’s to pull reports in CRM.
- Maintaining and updating the Young Professional’s Guide of the BN360 program.
- Preparation of wrap up reports for sponsors for each event
- Attending a weekly sales meeting
- Other tasks as required
What will help ensure your success in this position:
- By being a self-starter, motivated to find ways to do things better and more efficiently
- Possessing attention to detail and have proven organizational systems
- Ability to work well as a team member and as an individual taking initiative on projects
- Embracing the power of the CRM
- Having a sense of urgency
- Ability to generate new ideas and ways of doing things outside of ‘normal’ processes
- A proactive approach to understanding and cultivating process, systems and efficiencies
Requirements and Preferences:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products
- Experience with Zoom, Teams virtual meeting platforms
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, ACT or other)
- Experience in administrative support or sales support