We work every day to enable Buffalo Niagara to become one of the nation’s most vibrant, relevant and attractive economic regions. Our mission is to connect and mobilize employers and advocate for businesses to create economic growth and opportunity in Buffalo Niagara. You can be a part of our mission too. Apply today!
Are you passionate about Buffalo Niagara and want a career you can build on that will keep you engaged regionally? As Program Coordinator at the Buffalo Niagara Partnership you will be part of a team, focused on engaging members through programs, events, grassroots marketing and promotions, helping to continue moving our region forward.
As Program Coordinator, you’ll:
- Coordinate programs, and events
- Assist with planning and executing events including the Young Professionals Program (BN360) and Leadership Development (Exchange) Programs
- Communicate with members and prospective members (electronic, verbal) daily
- Analyze and manage data to help with marketing, communications and program development
- Collaborate with the member engagement team regarding lead sources for all talent related programs and events
- Help to identify key Human Resources and Diversity & Inclusion personnel in Partnership member companies
- Assist in the BN360 Advisory Committee meetings
- Assist with communication with the facilitators of the leadership development programs
- Contribute to content ideas for the BN360 programs
- Utilize the Customer Relationship Management system (Dynamics 365) for tracking and documentation
- Participate on the team that shares responsibility for responding to incoming calls and mail
- Assist with registration at Partnership events
Highly organized, detail-oriented, strong written and verbal communications skills. Able to multi-task, prioritize, and thrive in a highly collaborative team environment. Overall computer literacy (Microsoft Suite, e-mail, database management experience a plus). Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel locally to events.
Experience, Skills, Attributes
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or comparable experience
- Experience with event and/program planning and execution a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to travel locally to events.
- Must be willing to work evenings and early mornings, as needed