BN360 Corporate Membership
The mission of BN360 is centered on the tenets of connecting, developing and empowering. Going strong since 2008, this is the Buffalo Niagara region’s premier young professionals program.
Allow the BN360 program to be your company’s best resource to helping your young professional employees get connected and develop within your organization. This workforce development initiative can serve as a recruitment and retention tool while empowering your staff.
Your Annual Corporate Membership Includes…
- BN360 membership for all young professionals employed at your organization (age 21 – 40)
- Exclusive free access to 15+ programming events throughout the 12 month programming
- A membership activation toolkit, including email templates, poster and program calendar
- A BN360 account executive to assist you in maximizing your involvement in the program
- Monthly e-newsletter and members-only e-blasts
- Positioning your organization as committed to Buffalo Niagara’s young professionals
- Automatic annual renewal of your membership
The BN360 program is designed to help you develop your staff. For dollars per event, your company can serve every young professional on your team. Allow the power of the BN360 program to work for you!
Invest in your employees today! Contact Liz Benkovich 716-541-1759 or your member services representative! Or, complete the form below.
The following companies are corporate members of BN360. If your company is listed below, you are entitled to a year’s worth of programming organized around our main tenets of Connecting, Developing and Empowering.
- Alliance Advisory Group, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Bank on Buffalo
- BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York
- Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Buffalo Rising
- Canisius College
- Cannon Design
- ClearView Social
- Crowley Webb and Associates, Inc.
- Delaware North Companies
- Dopkins & Company, LLP
- D’Youville College
- Evans Bank
- Evergreen Health
- FIFCO USA
- Freed Maxick
- Harris Beach PLLC
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Hurwitz & Fine, P.C.
- Independent Health Corporation
- Ingram Micro
- Lamar Outdoor Advertising
- Lumsden & McCormick, LLP
- M&T Bank
- Medaille College
- Merchants Insurance Group
- National Grid
- Niagara University
- Pegula Sports & Entertainment, LLC
- Person Centered Services
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing
- Rodriguez Construction Group, Inc.
- Safetec of America
- Say Yes Buffalo
- Sealing Devices Inc.
- Seneca Gaming Corp.
- Spectrum Health & Human Services
- StraussGroup, Inc.
- Tronconi Segarra & Associates
- Verizon Media