The Diversity & Inclusion Academy makes it simple to make progress on your D&I journey.
This program takes you from an organization with good intentions to one with a running D&I initiative – This opportunity is truly like no other in the region.
About the Program
- Virtual sessions include 4, 2-hour classes
- Facilitated by Sesha Yalamanchili, On the Mark Consulting
- Only program like this offered to businesses in the region
- Cost effective:
- Only $599 per seat* – Member Pricing
- Non-Member Pricing $1,198/seat
- Note: this does not include the $167 for Racial Equity Impact Analysis Training (REIAT) that is required if registrant has not already taken the training
- REIAT Training is a requirement of all Academy applicants. Training dates will take place before and after the Academy. Either time frame is acceptable. Dates will be made available to you.
- SHRM Credits: These classes are valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
Understanding there is not one magic solution, we show you how to navigate the challenging diversity and inclusion landscape to arrive at a multi-tiered strategy to move your organization forward. This 4-part program provides a distinct Academy to guide leaders like you through a systematic and thorough examination of your organization across these four key areas of diversity and inclusion:
Get clear on your organization’s case for diversity and inclusion and use it to unify everyone around a common purpose.
Identify your biggest opportunities to create a fully diverse workforce by improving your processes and practices for hiring, retaining, developing, and advancing talent.
Find ways to create organization wide awareness of unconscious biases and develop plans to actively mitigate their harmful effects.
Determine how your organization’s unique cultural norms and ingrained work habits need to change for better inclusion.
Benefits of Attending
Each part of the D&I Academy is designed to empower you to focus on where you are today with diversity and inclusion and to identify the biggest areas for improvements that need to be made for lasting effect.
We work in a confidential setting with peer support to help you:
- Dig deeper to accurately diagnose and eliminate sources of institutional bias
- Create accountability and measure and use data to set clear goals for making an impact
- Establish company-wide objectives to maximize participation and generate support and buy-in throughout the entire organization
- Examine the cultural practices and norms that need to change to foster better inclusion
- Look closely at your role as a leader in creating diversity and inclusion – and pinpoint opportunities for greater impact and change
Each D&I Academy registrant will also receive one of D&I expert, Mary-Frances Winters, books:
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Click on the picture to expand.
Ready to Apply?
Join us for the 4th Academy, beginning in February 2021
Wednesdays from 8:00 – 10:00: 2/10, 2/24, 3/10, 3/26