The BNP is pleased to welcome Felicia Beard, Senior Director of Racial Equity Initiatives at the Community Foundation as a featured presenter at our 2021 D&I Symposium: DEI at Work. We will be helping you get to know each presenter, panelist, and moderator in the weeks ahead, leading up to the 4th
Each session in the D&I Academy is designed to empower you to get started and to help accelerate your D&I initiatives.
Working in a confidential setting, with a facilitator and peer support, we can help you improve your results.
- Dig deeper to accurately diagnose and eliminate sources of institutional bias
- Create accountability and measure and use data to set clear goals for making an impact
- Establish company-wide objectives to maximize participation and generate support and buy-in throughout the entire organization
- Examine the cultural practices and norms that need to change to foster better inclusion
- Look closely at your role as a leader in creating diversity and inclusion – and pinpoint opportunities for greater impact and change