2023 DEI Symposium: DEI At Work
Celebrating 6 Years!
Sandra Quince | Chief Executive Officer |
Bank of America Leader on Loan to Paradigm for Parity (P4P)
CEO of Paradigm for Parity through Bank of America’s leader on Loan Program
Responsible for leading the execution of all elements of P4P’s strategic plan and responsible for the financial, programmatic, and operational performance of the organization.
Formerly responsible for the Global Diversity & Inclusion Council (GDIC) with Bank of America. Sandra supported the CEO and Chief Diversity Officer in delivering the global D&I strategy. Sandra’s effort focused on growing diverse representation of the workforce promoting an inclusive workplace where all employees could achieve their goals and meet the needs of customers.
Sandra was also the head of D&I for the bank’s Global Human Resources, an organization of over 2500 employees.
Attendees can expect all the benefits of past conferences, all from the comfort of your own desk. Enjoy the keynote and choose from a variety of breakout sessions designed to give you actionable steps to move your D&I journey forward. Participants can choose from 10 different presentations in the two separate MicroLearning Sessions, led by an impressive lineup of industry-leading professionals.
How to get the most out of the Symposium:
- Plan on experiencing the keynote address. Not only is our speaker Sandra Quince an inspirational voice in the D&I field, but with experience in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors, she brings a unique perspective to the work.
- Be present and engage. To reap maximum benefit from the Symposium, block off your calendar and turn off your notifications and allow the power of our presenters to inspire you.
- Fully participate in the conversation. During breaks and at the end of the microsessions, we encourage you to share stories, experiences, and lessons learned with other attendees. At these times, go ahead and turn on your video to feel more present and build trust with peers.
Session Details Coming Soon
We encourage you to watch for details of this year's event and join us for a productive day, full of meaningful conversations around diversity, equity, and inclusion that will feature experts to answer your questions, provide actionable tips, information, and inspiration for you to launch or advance initiatives at your organization – and reap the benefits.
For SHRM HR professionals:
This event is valid for a total of 4 PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Buffalo Niagara Partnership is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC | Evergreen Health | National Fuel | Northwest Bank
What Past Attendees Have To Say
This is the first event I’ve been to like this—where the whole day was dedicated to diversity and inclusion topics and the focus was on getting started...You could feel that everyone in the room knew the importance of diversity and inclusion efforts but wanted to learn more about getting started, get questions answered, or share ideas.
Claire Petrie, MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for putting together and hosting such a great symposium! In addition to being on the panel, I was also able to attend and found all of the sessions incredibly informative and eye-opening. Fantastic job!
-Danielle Evancho Bozich VP HR Heritage Ministries
“What an exciting opportunity to learn and celebrate D&I with the BNP team. It was no surprise the event included some of the most thoughtful leaders in our community. It was time well spent. Thank you, BNP, for hosting the 2021 Diversity Symposium. We look forward to seeing everyone next year.”
- Tracey Gordon, District Human Resources Manager, The Home Depot.
“I thought the Symposium was excellent. Definitely collected a lot of jewels that will help an organization on out DE&I journey.”
- Jason T. Daniels, Corporate Attorney, Catholic Health
“Today I had the opportunity to attend the BNP D&I Symposium and what an awe-inspiring experience it was. From the guest speaks to the breakout session a whole day of empowering, teaching, sharing, and coaching the gens of knowledge provided us today were priceless. Thanks for the awesome event BNP.”
- Constance McMillian Human Resources Professional, Buffalo Niagara Human Resources.