Each year, BN360- a Buffalo Niagara Partnership program for young professionals- highlights 12 up and coming young people (21-40 years old) in the Buffalo Niagara region, recognizing them as Spotlight Professionals.
A Spotlight Professional is someone who:
- Cares about their community
- Is hard working and professionally motivated
- Feels passionately about the Buffalo Niagara region and has chosen to live and work here
- Actively works to make a positive impact at work and in the region
- Works in the private or public sector; professional or volunteer based
Do you know someone who should be recognized as a Spotlight Professional? Please nominate them today using the form below. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, October 12.
Spotlight Professionals will be recognized in 2019, with each recipient having a specific month of recognition.
Please contact Rachael Herrmann, email@example.com | (716) 541-1766 with any questions.
If chosen as a 2019 Spotlight Professional, you are making the following commitment:
- Attend and be featured at the annual BN360 Kickoff Party in January
- Be highlighted for one month as a “BN360 Spotlight Young Professional”
- Write one blog entry for the Partnership website
- Provide biographical info to be used as marketing content
- Attend 3 BN360 events during 2019
- Professional headshot
- Free BN360 Membership for 2019
- Recognized as a Spotlight Professional at the BN360 Kickoff Party
- Featured as BN360’s Spotlight of the Month
- A highlighted bio, interests, vision for the community via social media and blog on the Partnership website
- Inclusion on all BN360 Spotlight Professionals materials during 2019
- Complimentary ticket to the Partnership’s 2018 HobNob event and Annual Report