Are you an energized, strategic leader who can develop sustainable Talent Pipelines, facilitate innovative workforce development programs and shape the talent development agenda? We’re looking for a Vice President, Talent Programs to provide strategic leadership in this area and to develop and execute programs and services employers need in order to address these workforce challenges.
You might be the perfect fit if you are:
- A dedicated talent development leader
- Energized by building great relationships and creating connections
- Passionate about business, education and community progress
- Strategic in approach
- Ready to join a movement and be the champion of that movement in the region
In an ideal world, you have:
- 7-10 years’ experience in successful management and leadership of programs that have a defined purpose and demonstrated and measurable outcomes
- Experience working for and/or in the private sector
- Strategic leadership experience
- Experience in product/program design and execution
- Experience in securing funding through grants, program revenue and/or fee-based services
Get in touch
To apply directly or to refer a friend for this outstanding opportunity, contact Lori White with Performance Management Partners, Inc. via email at email@example.com.