Does your dream job include leveraging your experience as a connector to help employers grow and make the region more competitive? We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated dynamo to join our team as the Director of Talent Pipeline Management.
Reading this makes you say, “Oh wow — that’s ME!”
- Fun, hard-working professional committed to using your gifts to make an impact
- Thrives with big picture strategy thinking as well as rolling around in the details
- A “dot connector” who intuitively draws lines between challenges and solutions
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to juggle multiple projects while communicating about your timelines, challenges and questions
- Focused on finding, developing, and executing on the best ideas to get the best results
- Work autonomously and as part of a highly collaborative team (you’ll need to do both here!)
- Do whatever it takes and the phrase “That’s not my job” is not a part of your vocabulary.
- A born GO GETTER — always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies and build others up
In an ideal world, you have:
- Previous experience in HR recruiting for private sector employers
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a willingness to be open-minded, transparent and innovative to develop, measure outcomes, and adjust strategies that work best for employers
- 3-5 years of Management experience
- Experience in the fields of manufacturing, customer service or health care a plus
- Effective, clear communication skills in all formats
Get in touch
To apply directly or to refer a friend for this outstanding opportunity, contact Lori White, Search Consultant with Performance Management Partners, Inc. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click below.