BN360 Announces 2016-2017 Spotlight Professionals
Buffalo Niagara’s regional chamber of commerce recognizes contributions of area’s top young professionals
Buffalo, N.Y. – The Buffalo Niagara Partnership announced today its BN360 Spotlight Professionals for 2016-2017. BN360 – the Partnership’s young professionals program – honors ten young professionals annually who exemplify leadership in both their profession and community involvement. Spotlight Professionals are chosen from nominations submitted by Buffalo Niagara Partnership members. This year’s Spotlight Professionals represent a variety of industries and talents.
- April Corrao | Director of Business Development | Gooding Co. Inc.
- Jamil Crews | The Crews Group – President. Office of the Mayor – Director of Social Media | Crews Group and City of Buffalo, Office of the Mayor
- Jason Denue | Project Manager Energy Services / Associate Principal | Wendel Companies
- Lauren Gousy | Volunteer Relations Associate | Meals on Wheels
- Ekua Mends-Aidoo | Senior Director of Public Affairs | Evergreen Health Services of WNY
- Emily More | Executive Office Project Manager | United Way
- Amanda Paul | Family Support Specialist | Say Yes Buffalo & Child and Family Services
- Michael Tedesco | Senior Associate Attorney | Andreozzi, Bluestein, Weber, Brown, LLP.
- Zachary Schneider | CEO – 15 Fingers. Partner – Ru’s Pierogi llc | 15 Fingers and Ru’s Pierogi LLC
- Erin Torcello | Attorney | Bond Schoeneck & King
Each month from October through July, one BN360 Spotlight Professional will be featured through a self-authored blog on the Partnership’s website, an interview with WKBW anchor Jeff Russo, and a live appearance on AM Buffalo. Check back here each month to see updated links.
Come meet the Spotlight Professionals on September 22nd at the BN360 Kickoff Party (More info here).
BN360 is the Buffalo Niagara Partnership’s young professionals program focused on networking, professional development and community engagement. The program runs annually from September through June, offering 13 events.
For more about the program, please visit thepartnership.org/BN360
ABOUT THE BUFFALO NIAGARA PARTNERSHIP
The Buffalo Niagara Partnership is the region’s private sector economic development organization and regional chamber of commerce, representing nearly a quarter of a million employees in the Buffalo Niagara region. The Partnership’s work has three main focuses: advocacy, business development and convening. By mobilizing members and strategic partners around common goals, the Partnership grows private investment and jobs in Buffalo Niagara.