The Partnership is excited to offer access to a library of our events and programs to current members.
Each event is designed and executed with the goal of helping our members succeed in business. This exclusive content features industry experts and thought leaders that enable our members to stay up-to-date on a variety of topics related to running a business and tackle pressing business issues, all while providing a forum to connect with other businesses. Because of the variety and robustness of these events, there is relevant content for businesses of all sizes and employers of all industries.
Member–Only Content Includes Events Such As:
- Speaker Series– Timely business best practices in different topics including Marketing, Sales, Cybersecurity, Legal, Manufacturing
- Capital Conversations– Part of our Government Affairs series, featuring candid briefing and Q&A sessions with Western New York’s highest profile elected officials, as well as policy themed roundtable and panel discussions focusing on the Partnership’s advocacy priorities
- BN360– Professional development for young professionals with topics including money management, soft skills, leadership development and connection-building
Benefits & Uses for the Library:
- Recap for personal use/reminder of information covered
- Access for members who were unable to attend the live event
- Resource for internal professional development initiatives
- Ability to watch video presentations and secure handouts
How to Use the Library:
- Each event will have a dedicated page in our blog
- To find these pages either:
- Filter by choosing “Members-Only Content” in the list of categories or
- Use the search box to look for a specific topic
- Complete the form on the page of the event you would like view and you will receive an email containing a link to the event and any related materials (ex. presentations or handouts)
We will be adding to the list as we continue to produce members-only events and programs – so be sure to check back regularly.
We hope you are as excited as we are about this new library of information and take full advantage of this resource in order to help you develop and your business grow.
Please Note: Our COVID-19 related events remain open and free to the entire business community.
Thank you for your support. Your membership helps make our work possible.