Preparing Your Business for COVID-19 Vaccines | Special 3-Part Webisode Series
#3 – Communicating with Employees & Customers
COVID-19 continues to create significant health and economic challenges, but hope is on the horizon as vaccinations are being administered. As we enter this next phase in the COVID-19 recovery and eradication, employers will have a key role to play in the WNY vaccination efforts because employers are often perceived as more trustworthy than the government.
From employee communications and segmentation to administration of the vaccines, getting shots into arms is multi-faceted and brings numerous challenges. That is why we have created this webisode series to help employers navigate this new, but critically important territory. We’ve also provided a comprehensive set of resources on our website.
Attendees of each event will receive:
- Answers to key questions that businesses should consider, followed by action steps.
- Supporting resources, including templates for employee, customer and other stakeholder communications.
- Business case studies and examples from Buffalo Niagara business leaders to provide ideas and inspiration.
This is a must-attend for any employer who cares about their workforce, their neighbors, and the economic recovery of the region. Let’s strategically work together to come out strong.
Watch this event recording from 4/30/21 to learn best practices and takeaway tools on how to best communicate vaccine efforts to your employees and customers.
Key topics covered in the recording:
- Why education is as important as the actual vaccine
- Designating a communications lead and/or team
- Developing a communications plan
- Customizing the plan for special populations
- Dealing with vaccine hesitancy with empathy and honesty
- Celebrating vaccine victories
- Communicating the importance of the vaccine to the broader community: The role of employers in vaccine distribution
Watch the Recording Here:
Missed the first 2 Webisodes in this series?
- Watch Webisode 1: Considerations for HR, Operations & Sr. Leaders here.
- Watch Webisode 2: How to – Creating a Vaccine Policy & Plan here.
Register for other upcoming events on our Events Page.
The Buffalo Niagara Partnership is committed to providing employers with the latest information and resources to help you deal with COVID-19 and its impact on our community, state and nation. Visit our Events Page and Resource Page, as they are updated regularly to provide you with the most current information.
Do you have specific questions related to running your business or your business unit? Visit the BNP Business Link, a question and answer forum for, and by, the Buffalo Niagara business community. Submit your questions and get expert answers on just about any topic from legal, IT, HR, NYS regulations, sales, marketing, communications and more. It is quick, confidential, powerful and convenient. The BNP Business Link can help you today.