The Partnership, knowing the effect that the November Storm had on our economy, has been assisting Erie County in identifying and quantifying the types of losses the private sector incurred during the storm (which took place Nov. 17 – 21, 2014.)
We have been soliciting feedback on this survey* to assess structural, operational, personnel related or loss of business damages.
*If we have not created a category for your specific loss, please use an open text box to describe the loss.
These DLOCs will make it easy for those affected by the severe storm to apply for disaster loan assistance.
Highlights of the loan assistance program include:
- Loans up to $200,000 are available to homeowners to repair or replace disaster damaged or destroyed real estate.
- Homeowners and renters are eligible for loans up to $40,000 to repair or replace damaged or destroyed personal property.
- Businesses and non-profits organizations of any size may borrow up to $2 million to repair or replace damage or destroyed real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory and other business assets.
- Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) through SBA’s secure website. Loan applications can also be downloaded here.
- The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is February 13, 2015.
- The deadline to return economic injury applications is September 15, 2015.