Each year, BN360 highlights 12 up-and-coming young professionals as Spotlight Professionals. Each Spotlight Professional is recognized for one month during the year, when BN360 highlights them and their personal and professional accomplishments.
A Spotlight Professional is someone who:
- Cares about the community
- Is hardworking and professionally motivated
- Feels passionately about the Buffalo Niagara region and has chosen to live and work here
- Actively works to make a positive impact at work and in the region
- Works in the private or public sector; professional or volunteer based
- Is between the ages of 21 and 40
Do you know someone who should be recognized as a Spotlight Professional? Please nominate them today using the form below. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, October 11, 2019.
Please contact Rachael Herrmann, Program Manager at the Buffalo Niagara Partnership, via email at email@example.com or at (716) 541-1766 with any questions.