The Partnership’s Member Benefit Programs are designed to provide immediate – and substantial – impacts on the bottom lines of Partnership member investors. At the same time, these programs can increase employee satisfaction and retention while reducing liability. Taking advantage of these programs will also help you focus on what’s important to you: your business.
As a proud member of the Partnership, the Copy Store has taken advantage of the BNP’s networking, young professional and cost saving programs like HR Outsourcing through Alcott HR. The BNP has been the source of solutions to many of our small to mid-size business challenges. We couldn’t be more pleased with our engagement and membership.
Google Street View – 360 Area Guide – seeinsidebuffalo.com
The Partnership participates in a program that enables online users to explore local companies and step inside locations such as restaurants and small businesses with 360-degree images on Google Maps with Street View.
- This engaging, virtual area guide offers views of streets, business districts and other areas of Buffalo and Western New York.
- Viewers can take a walking tour and click on participating businesses to jump right inside their establishment.
- Designed for local small and medium sized businesses as a way to showcase the inside of their establishments and entice visitors and residents to put them on their “must-go-to” list.
- As a Partnership member, you can join the 360 Area Guide at discounted participation costs, enabling you to promote your business through a new and growing medium.
Google Sky View
Google Sky View enables users to see cities and towns in the Buffalo Niagara region from the sky, creating the most engaging, interactive Virtual Area Guide available today.
- Sky View shows off the areas in 360 degree panoramic images taken 200 or so feet above the streets, and connects to the 360 panoramic images taken on the sidewalks, parks, and inside the businesses.
- Viewers all across the world will be able to take a virtual tour through Western New York.
We have teamed up with Constellation Energy to help you save on your electricity bill. As a member of the Partnership, you will receive:
- A custom energy evaluation
- Competitive pricing
- Special discount for Buffalo Niagara Partnership members
- Your choice of fixed or variable electric supply programs
- Local presence by an energy company you can trust
- Unmatched service that your company can depend on
Businesses throughout upstate New York have trusted the Partnership’s energy supplier for decades. They serve over 2.5 million customers, including two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies.
We have teamed up with the 100 year old, locally owned office supply company, Eaton Office Supply, and can provide all Partnership members the following benefits:
- Discount pricing for your everyday office supply, computer/IT, coffee/beverage and janitorial products – over 30,000 items available
- Guaranteed 10% savings on all office product purchases
- Free next day delivery
- Local sales and service agents
- No minimum purchase fees
- Periodic business reviews to ensure cost savings
In a continued effort to offer the best possible solutions to meet your individual and business needs, the Buffalo Niagara Partnership benefits program now offers an enhanced portfolio of insurance at very competitive rates including:
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- NYS DBL
Our focus is to help your business add value to your employee benefits package. We also offer administration for the following:
- Section 125/105, Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- COBRA administration
- Non-discrimination compliance testing.
To deliver these benefits we have teamed up with a local insurance agency and benefits broker, Bene-Care, who has served as a partner to employer groups and individuals in Western New York for over 40 years. They now provide more customer support than ever to handle administration and billing, facilitate employee enrollment, and answer employee questions about health insurance and other benefits.
We can help you grow your company by providing tailored HR outsourcing solutions built around your needs, budgets and corporate cultures through our provider, Alcott HR.
- The Partnership provides a comprehensive and cost-effective human resources solution for small to medium sized businesses.
- Our team of experts will take care of the administration of HR, workers compensation, employee benefits and payroll
- Your tailored solution reduces your risks and liabilities, optimizes payments and cash flow and frees up your time.
Payroll services from our provider, Alcott HR, deliver all the functionality you need plus a portfolio of added advantages you will appreciate. Save time and money, streamline administration and get information faster and more accurately. We can assist you with the following:
- Payroll Processing
- Tax Payment & Regulatory Compliance Services
- Benefits Administration
- Applicant Tracking & Employee On-Boarding Tools
- Time and Labor