The Athena Awards Luncheon is the region’s largest event recognizing the professional accomplishments of exceptional individuals dedicated to the advancement of women.
Registration is now sold out and closed.
| Thursday, March 30, 2017
11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Buffalo Niagara Convention Center
153 Franklin St.
Buffalo, NY 14202
$75 per ticket
$550 for a table of 8 (company table signage included)
NEW – Networking Portion: Mix & mingle with the amazing finalists and the outstanding members of the honorary steering committee as we honor the incredible accomplishments that the group has made to the region.
Luncheon: Hear firsthand from the 10 finalists during a panel session and witness live as the award recipients are unveiled!
NEW – BNspired Award – The Buffalo News will be presenting the first ever BNSpired Award to Say Yes to Education student, Danielle Burruss, a junior Public Communications Major at Buffalo State College.
2017 ATHENA Young Professional Award Finalists:
– Melodie Baker, Director of Education, United Way of Buffalo & Erie County
– Sarah Cotter, Vice President, Clinical Transformation & Operations, Catholic Medical Partners
– Christina Pearl, Director of Corporate Communications, Horizon Health Services
– Nicole Savage, President/CEO, Nature’s Way Environmental
– Tayrin Tapia, Founder/CEO, Dear Tayrin, Inc.
2017 ATHENA Leadership Award Finalists:
– Anne Constantino, President/CEO, Horizon Corporations
– Katherine Conway-Turner, Ph.D., President, Buffalo State College
– Ellen Grant, Ph.D., LCSW-R, Senior Vice President of Chapter Programming, Say Yes to Education
– Yvonne Minor-Ragan, Ph.D., President/CEO, YMRagan Consuting, LLC
– Norma Nowak, Ph.D., Executive Director, UB’s New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics & Life Sciences
|Event Sponsor||Event Sponsor|
|Pre-Luncheon Networking Sponsor||Official Accounting Firm Sponsor|
|Seneca Resorts & Casinos|
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the event.