In today’s highly engaged digital age, designing personal and engaging customer experiences has become table stakes.
Start with Business Outcomes
Before you dive into customer experience; define what success looks like for your organization. Are you a disrupter? Is your brand more established? Companies at each stage have different outcomes or goals, and measure success differently. Starting the conversation with the desired business outcomes guides the development of customer and employee experience strategies that will help achieve them and make your business more successful. Business Outcome focuses on four main principles:
- Acquisition of new customers
- Retention of your customer base
- A greater wallet share among your loyal customers
- Increase efficiency in how products go to market at reduced cost
In Customer Obsessed, Bluewolf CEO Eric Berridge teaches companies how to create exceptional customer experiences across all levels of their organizations to sustain competitive advantage in the digital area.
Our business outcomes framework gives you all you need to create a customer-obsessed culture where you can:
- Prioritize people over technology to connect with employees, partners, and customers on a more powerful level
- Access every critical metric in your business from your phone, from anywhere in the world, through a simple dashboard
- Reach into the cloud and see customer sentiment, know how customers found your brand, and predict what will keep them engaged
- Lead with transparency to earn respect and support from your team and clarify executive decision making
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences.
The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it’s always now.
For more information, please contact Kimberly Capicotto, Global Recruiting Manager, email@example.com
Disclaimer: The above commentary entails the views of the author and not necessarily the views of the Buffalo Niagara Partnership.